Since launching our Enterprise API earlier this year, we’ve been spending a lot of time talking with our customers about their experience building and launching products.
More than anything else, we’ve heard that customers have loved the flexible, modular approach to building on Lithic. We’ve seen it, too - we watched them bring in other flexible solutions, stitch them together, and bring products to life that couldn’t have existed on an all-in-one banking-as-a-service platform.
We knew that modularity was a feature, but time to market was also critical: we didn’t want our customers building a custom solution when there was already a well-established path with a great supporting solution.
So today we’re introducing our Integration Partner Program. It’s meant to help our customers launch products faster when using the best fintech infrastructure providers in the market - think issuing cards attached to digital wallet accounts, building crypto-adjacent card products with the need to convert between crypto and fiat currencies, or launching credit cards alongside a loan management system.
We’re also introducing our launch partners - the first of a growing list of best-in-class, flexible, modular, API-first solutions that work alongside Lithic to help our customers get to market faster:
- Canopy Servicing: The modern loan management platform that helps Fintechs service their accounts through automations and APIs to help improve borrower repayment rates, increase net promoter scores, and decrease the cost of servicing for lending and credit card products.
- Sila: a fintech software platform that provides payment infrastructure as a service, a business-critical element for all companies that need to integrate with the US banking system and blockchain quickly, securely, and in compliance with US regulations.
- Wyre: the leading fiat-to-crypto and payment infrastructure company for the crypto ecosystem.
With our Integration Partner Program, we’ll work together to help our customers get their products into the hands of their customers faster and more flexibly than any other solution. Here’s what that looks like initially:
- Certified Partner Integrations: Lithic has co-created an integration guide with each Partner’s solution engineering teams to ensure a fast, easy and surprise-free integration
- Dedicated 3-way client Slack channels with access to technical, compliance and partnership teams
- Mutual referral terms and benefits for certified partners
If you’re thinking of building on Lithic, come talk to us about your use case and we’ll help you understand whether our Integration Partner Program might be able to help you launch faster. And if you’ve got a flexible, modular API-first solution, feel free to get in touch.